Did you know that the Almond is considered the “King Of Nuts”? It’s full of healthy fats, fiber, phytochemicals, vitamins, and minerals that make it a nutritional powerhouse! It’s, therefore, no surprise that the oil derived from this nut, commonly known as Almond oil, is extremely popular for its immense benefits Of Almond Oil for hair, body, and skin too.
Some of the most noticeable benefits are stated below:
1. Almond oil is excellent for treating dandruff and hair damage.
2. It also checks scalp infections and inflammation.
3. It is enriched with Vitamins E and A, which are good for both skin and hair health.
4. It can be used to treat acute skin infections like psoriasis and eczema.
5. It acts as a skin nourisher facilitating skin lightening and tan removal.
6. Its topical application can prove to be the best natural remedy for chapped lips, wrinkles, cracked heels, dry feet and hands.
7. Sweet almond oil can also be used in cooking.
8. Almond oil can also be used to massage the body and facilitate muscle relaxation.
Know the many benefits of almond oil for hair
To treat dandruff and hair damage
To check scalp infection and inflammation
To treat hair loss and split ends
For softer and shiny hair
For healthy and stronger hair
Let’s discuss a few more ways to use Almond oil for your skin.
1. Moisturize your skin
Almond oil gets soaked in our skin quickly, which makes it a powerful and effective moisturizer. You can apply it on the face as well as the body. Some people like to add essential oils and use Almond oil as the carrier oil for massaging their bodies.
Another great property of the oil is that it’s light and not too greasy, so your skin doesn’t feel sticky when you use the oil as a moisturizer. Don’t we all just love that dose of skin hydration that doesn’t feel too heavy?
2. Apply it to extra dry spots
We all have those extra dry spots like our elbows and feet that look dry and shabby. Before you give up on those areas of your body, try nourishing them with Almond Oil. If you find yourself scratching your flaky skin, Almond oil can help with that as well. Likewise, if your lips are dry and chapped, use sweet Almond oil to lock in the moisture for soft, plump lips!
3. Use it as a facial cleanser
For most of us, the idea of cleansing the face with oil is shocking. But research has found that oil cleansing is beneficial for your skin and Sweet Almond oil is one of the best oils to use for the cleanup.
4. Lighten your scars and marks
Did you know that zinc present in Almond oil is an essential nutrient for healing acne scars? A study revealed that Almond Oil is an effective treatment of stretch marks and acne scars due to its unique composition. For this reason, pregnant women are advised to use Sweet Almond oil to massage themselves to prevent stretch marks and to get rid of skin irritation.